Goddess and Three Boons Tamil Story

Watch தெய்வம் மற்றும் மூன்று வரம் தமிழ் கதை | Goddess and Three Boons Tamil Story | Maa Maa TV Stories. #TamilStory #MaaMaaTV #StoriesinTamil #ShortStories #LatestStories #TamilStories #Goddess #StoryTime #AnimatedStories

 Tamil Story
One day, the goddess of good fortune appeared to a man in a dream while he dozed in the afternoon. “I’ve been here a long time and I’m leaving now,” she said. “Don’t go, Mother” begged the man, “Whatever we have is by your favour. As you know, I’m the head of my household. My three sons live here and my youngest son has just brought his bride home. It won’t look good, will it, if you leave now .
Boons Tamil Story
It’s not her fault. It has entirely to do with you as the head of your house,” corrected the goddess. “But I’ve prayed to you every day since my mother taught me my first prayers,” pleaded the man. “Yes. That’s why I’ve bothered to let you know,” said the goddess, amused. The man realised his error at once. “I’m sorry, Mother. How greedy I sound. I have seen seventy autumns by your grace and I thank you for all the good things that have come to me. But naturally I want my family to have your blessing, too” he said humbly …….


Updates and Videos Subscribe to us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmom8dwphN9ywje2ANIss0A
Follow our Social Sites:

Comments